faried wazdee
GOD....
When I found a friend
remind me that would be an end
so, I'm still with "The One" who has no end

GOD....
When I hunger for someone to love
find me the one who longs for an endless love
so, my longing to You is getting tough

GOD....
If I'm going to love someone
find me the one who loves You, The One
So, I'm getting stronger in loving You, The Only One

GOD....
When I say the true love
let me say to whose the heart enthralls in You
so, I never fall in love not in the name of You

As what wise man says........

To love someone is nothing
to be loved by someone is something
to be loved by someone you love is exiting
but....
to be loved by true lover is everything!!!


Label: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    all my friends........... puisi ini aku dapatt dr adik tercinta waktu berkunjung ke solo, jadi aku kasih judulnya sesuai waktu dpt puisi tu... tahnks yaa yang mau baca.................


Post a Comment

silahkan yang mau kasih komentar baik saran atau kritik tentang blog ini